Ok, so we all know that club companies develop a new product line for the new golf season. And we all remember the buzz that surrounded Taylormade and their release of the R11 last year AKA ‘the white driver‘. For 2012 Taylormade has continued with (and improved) the R11, and has dropped the ‘Burner’ line. If you haven’t heard the name of the replacement for the Burner…..you ought to. Rocketballz. Yeah, I said it…..Rocketballz. I know how you feel. I was questioning the new name and the direction that Taylormade is taking just like everybody else…..Until I hit one of their drivers. Now, I know you are probably looking to gain extra distance through lessons and improved fitness, but if you are looking for an instant 10-20 yard gain off the tee without any change to your swing or strength – look no further than the new RBZ driver.
- Flight Control Technology – Makes tuning the loft and face angle easy
- Lightweight Matrix shaft and lightweight grip promotes faster swing speed for more distance
- Thick-thin crown design creates lower center of gravity to promote higher launch for more distance
- Speed-enhancing head aerodynamics reduces wind-resistance to promote faster head speed = more distance
- Inverted cone club face technology promotes faster ball-speed and distance on off-center hits
- Matte-white crown and black face makes alignment easier and eliminates glare at address
If you have ANY doubts……..ask in the shop to demo this driver – you will not be disappointed!